Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched manufacturing, marketing, and retail solutions for an extensive portfolio of popular apparel brands. Located in the heart of New York City, their innovative, modern, and stylish approach distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting line planning and category assortment. You would also be responsible for serving as the key liaison between design, product development, and sales.
• Assist with the line planning and category assortment by evaluating product performance, floor set feedback, consumer trends, and the competitive landscape
• Serve as the key contact and liaison between cross-functional teams, including design, product development, and sales
• Conduct competitive research and identify market trends and product opportunities for future assortments
• Participate in store visits and engage with customers to better understand client needs and identify new opportunities to grow the business
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years’ experience with retail experience in merchandising or buying
• Strong analytical and communication skills