Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the checklist, identifying product rules, and map item to correct categories.
• Oversee, monitor, and maintain checklist, identify product rules, and map all items to various correct categories
• Assist with daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandising
• Collaborate with Buyers and item set up team to maintain item changes, including numbers, item dimensions, rebates, add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, and cost price changes
• Partner with Copywriters and supplier to oversee content acquisition and ensure all content is aligned with the company’s objectives
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1+ years’ merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative experience
• Fashion or eCommerce experience