Our client, a premium denim company based in Los Angles, is looking for a Merchandising Coordinator to join their team!
- Entering wholesale and retail price, delivery date, generating UPCs, making sure size scale is correct, etc. using Full Circle
- Line Sheet Images maintenance – Correctly labeling pictures and uploading into our shared drive and Zenfolio website
- Updating style numbers, fabric codes and style info that may change throughout season on dupe charts
- Maintaining Sample lines- Working with cross functional teams on lending out and keeping track of our M&D sample line.
- Ad hoc projects i.e. printing copies of reports for meetings, sending out swatches of fabrics/color cards to showrooms, sending out samples to showrooms as needed.
- Working with cross functional teams on follow through with samples/development needed for the merchandising team
Submit your resume today for consideration!
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."