Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with web management to develop an engaging product experience with intuitive category navigation.
• Assist with web management to develop an engaging product experience with intuitive category navigation
• Support changes to categories, styles, or color display and sort orders in partnership with the digital merchandising team
• Oversee website testing and QA, including promotional code set-up, web checkout, linking QA, and promo messaging
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including digital merchandising and marketing production to update and troubleshoot products for promotional events
• Ensure accuracy and high-quality work across the site, communicate best practices, and escalate issues as necessary
• Bachelors' degree
• 1+ years’ ecommerce, retail, or merchandising experience
• Experience with content management systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite