Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the merchandising team, maintaining seasonal product integrity, and assisting with targeted consumer and competitor research.
• Support the merchandising team, maintain seasonal product integrity, and oversee merchandising tool creation and management
• Assist with targeted consumer and competitor research via market shopping and fashion publications and
contribute to product development activities
• Oversee all aspects of purchase orders, including organization, order entry spreadsheets, and communication with the vendor for each area
• Direct order tracking, follow-up with external vendors for shipment, audit orders, and communicate adjustments to Buyers
• Manage the sample process, including tagging, storing, and tracking samples for advertising, requesting samples, and organizing the sample room
• Bachelor’s degree
• Retail experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook