Merchandising & Design Business Systems and Process Support Contractor
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for serving as the key contact for business users and IT support and assisting with trainings.
• Serve as the key merchandising and design business representative at cross-functional team meetings, including virtual team meetings and weekly business process expert meetings
• Identify seasonal dates required in different systems and provide problem solving support to resolve PLM related issues
• Review, approve, and track new users to PLM and VAT and identify system defects and execute testing through resolution
• Oversee new user training for PLM and Visual assortment tool as it relates to design and merchandising
• Manage critical system admin functions within PLM and DAM, such as seasons, views, and filters and
inform PLM Super User Network on system changes and new ways of working
• Approve system access requests and keep track of PLM new users and oversee logistics and agenda for Merch and Design Super Users
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in a fast-paced apparel business with a variety of business models
• Familiarity with apparel systems, preferably PLM, Visual Assortment Tools and Digital Asset Management
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Sharepoint
• Training experience preferred