Our client is a premier fashion brand presenting the latest must-have, luxury outerwear, knitwear, and accessories for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and modern designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting the team with all key activities related to the merchandising process.
• Assist the merchandising team with product brief management and communicate key document and resource changes
• Support the seasonal color set up and execution, presentation research and prep, and competitor pricing analysis
• Lead PLM data entry, maintain calendars, and develop visual merchandising line plans to support the seasonal collection
• Support the product development and materials team with key initiatives and participate in meetings and fit sessions
• Recent graduate or final year student of a fashion design program
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite; PLM a plus
• Strong communication, time management, and multitasking skills