Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for women, men, and kids. Their cool, preppy, and classic approach presents an effortless lifestyle for every stylish individual across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing receipt plans by division and department to support merchandise strategies.
• Manage and align planning with seasonal receipt plans by division and department to support merchandise strategies, penetration shifts between core and fashion, and climate store tiering opportunities
• Create and implement department strategies for each business and evaluate current market to support strategy development
• Grow categories based on identified opportunities for SKU counts and store space and fixturing limitations and build meaningful segments of each business by store tier and climate profile
• Assort the line, ensure product supports department strategies and is aligned with the brand’s aesthetic, and understand competitive set, including pricing, style, and key messaging
• 7-9+ years’ merchandising/ buying experience
• Experience managing at least 2 direct reports
• Experience in kids product management preferred