Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for every fashionista. Their cool, modern, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by celebrities and trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing receipt plans by division and department to support merchandise strategies.
• Oversee and align planning with seasonal receipt plans by division and department to support merchandise strategies, penetration shifts between core and fashion, and climate store tiering
• Create and implement department strategies for each business and evaluate current market to support strategy development
• Grow categories based on identified opportunities for SKU counts and store space and fixturing limitations and build meaningful segments of each business by store tier and climate profile
• Assort the line, ensure product supports department strategies and is aligned with the brand’s aesthetic, and understand competitive set, including pricing, style, and key messaging
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7-9 years’ merchandising/buying experience
• Experience managing at least two direct reports