3 month contract
Our client is a leading ecommerce company located in Columbus, Ohio. They are seeking an outgoing, organized, customer service oriented person to ensure that our candidates have a great experience exploring our opportunities and that we find the right people to join our team as we grow. The Merchandising Recruiter will assist with positions in marketing and buying roles carrying from junior level to senior level.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition process for hourly and entry-level exempt positions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, offer extension and candidate management
- Collaborate with hiring managers on identifying key competencies, knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions and provide consultation on specific interviewing questions and talent assessment activities to identify the right candidates.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates under consideration for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates.
- Incredibly organized with experience managing processes
- 2+ years in recruiting and full life-cycle recruitment
- Experience with internet research and search
- Scheduling and calendar management experience
- Familiarity and commitment to a positive candidate experience
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.