3 month contract with potential for extension and/or conversion
Our client is a leading ecommerce company in downtown Seattle. They are seeking an outgoing, organized, customer service oriented person to ensure that our candidates have a great experience exploring our opportunities and that we find the right people to join our team as we grow. The Merchandising Recruiter will assist with positions in marketing and buying roles carrying from junior level to senior level.
- Develop job descriptions and manage postings
- Candidate scheduling and feedback logistics
- Ensure candidates receive a complete and quality experience
- Help to establish recruiting practices
- Research, cold-call and review all resumes
- Screen, interview and offer
- Onboarding of new hires
- Incredibly organized with experience managing processes
- 2+ years in recruiting
- Experience with internet research and search
- Scheduling and calendar management experience
- Familiarity and commitment to a positive candidate experience
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.