Our client, a well-known off-price fashion company, is looking for a Merchandising Specialist to support their Merchandising Team!
Merch Specialists make up what we call “item creation” and take POs, reformat them into an upload sheet, and upload the style information into system for every order (style #, style name, color, size, business classification, UPCs, pricing). Merch Specialists also deal with inventory discrepancies during the receiving process and getting those styles into system so we can scan in units and go live on site.
· Gather and prioritize information from buying offices for item set up and maintenance
· Enter and maintain merchandising data including style attributes, pricing and units within company systems via Excel uploads and manual entries
· Partner with Merchant, PO and Fulfillment Center teams to ensure all aspects of an item are set up correctly
· Utilize GXS to research UPC information for vendors and brands
· Identify and communicate purchase order discrepancies with the Merchant, Planning and Production teams to ensure accurate information is being entered
· Update systems based on brand review feedback and updated purchase orders from the merchant team
· Minimum 1-2 years of work experience; working with numbers, data analysis and data entry a plus
· Microsoft Office proficient especially Excel
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Remains poised and professional under stressful circumstances
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated, team-oriented and reliable with a positive attitude
· Shows initiative to take on additional responsibility
· Must have high school diploma and at least a two-year college degree
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.