Note: Relocation package provided to Southwest Florida
Our client is seeking talent at all levels for the following areas: Apparel Designer, Accessories/Jewelry Designer, Technical Designer, Merchandising Assistant, and CAD Artist. Our client is a well-known specialty retail company making every day dressing effortless and stylish. Their creative, inviting, and dynamic atmosphere delivers on-trend apparel, jewelry, and accessories.
Apparel Designer and Accessories/Jewelry Designer
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Develop a cohesive collection each season and sketch new designs aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Research inspiration and review emerging trends and shapes each season; evaluate local markets and keep the team informed
• Produce mood boards for design presentation, source fabric and trims for each season, and communicate with external vendors
• Assist with sample fittings and corrections; revise the sketch as necessary; maintain working inspiration, concept, and sketch board
• Bachelor's degree in fashion design, art, or related field
• Proven design experience
In this position, you would oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, and construction.
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all components, including material and construction
• Create technical construction sketches and specs to develop cohesive collections and maintain the brand’s standards and integrity of the product
• Measure accessories accurately to identify any issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
• Participate in sample sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
• Technical design experience
In this role, you would be responsible for managing merchandising for the entire selling floor. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams to provide customers with the best customer experience.
• Develop and implement departmental and storewide visual merchandising programs and departmental floor moves to engage the customer
• Collaborate with the store and department managers to successfully implement seasonal presentations
• Replenish merchandise according to the planogram, process new receipts daily, and lead the markdown process with client and retailer
• Assist floor moves and fixture placement, maintain back stock area, and establish strong relationships with the retailer
• Conduct daily walk through of the entire store to identify necessary tasks and maintain presentations; preserve the cleanliness, safety, and organization of the work area
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, and screens; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in design
• Design experience and print CAD system experience