Merchandising Training Content Producer
Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating training content and communications for the mobile app. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and ensuring content is aligned with the brand’s standards.
• Develop training content and communications for the mobile app; partner with cross-functional teams to fully understand client merchandising content
• Collaborate with the video production vendor to create how-to videos; mange all aspects of the video production process, including editing, graphic design, and production
• Ensure content is aligned with the brand’s standards, style, and tone; confirm content achieves client’s objectives
• Collect and incorporate input from program managers, instructional designers, and the production team at various stages of development
• Scope and structure the project, including resources, timing, and budget; establish project timeline, align stakeholders, and drive a highly collaborative creative process
• 2 years’ project management experience
• Merchandising experience
• Experience with video production and creating training content, ideally for mobile