Our client is a leading fashion brand with a long standing legacy of creating timeless accessories to suit every style. With their classic, unique, and unparalleled craftmanship, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and executing product assortments and buy plans. You would also be responsible for evaluating product performance and creating a competitive analysis.
• Develop and implement comprehensive product assortments and buy plans to deliver against financial targets
• Collaborate with the global product creation teams and influence the global assortment content with the generation of seasonal product briefs and regular business performance check-ins
• Direct in-store assortment activation by partnering with cross-functional teams, including brand environment, store training, and operations teams
• Drive business with effective retail rhythm in partnership with key team members, including planning, allocation, and supply chain
• Evaluate product performance and identify appropriate short, medium, and long term actions to optimize opportunities and minimize risk
• Produce competitive analysis, including pricing and promotional strategies, and marketplace trends; oversee continuous health of assigned categories
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fashion buying and merchandising experience
• Retail experience