Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for women, men, and kids. Their cool, preppy, and classic approach presents an effortless lifestyle for every stylish individual across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as a strategic key buyer on the kid’s merchandising team. You would be responsible for managing strategic assortment planning and developing a successful line to support the company’s vision.
• Serve as a strategic key buyer on the kid’s merchandising team and drive the business based on sales, history, and market trends
• Collaborate with the planning team to align top down budgets and implement the seasonal plans aligned with merchandise strategies
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with team members and provide solutions and effective collaboration
• Mentor team members, exhibit leadership and motivate staff at various levels, and manage up, down, and across with results
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising preferred
• 3-4 years’ merchandising/ buying experience
• Kids apparel buying experience preferred