Creative Services Jobs
Mid-Level Creative Project Manager
Widely known entertainment company located in Century City is looking for an Associate Design Project Manager for their Consumer Platforms & Engineering Design Department. This role is 40 hours onsite, temp to perm.
• Most important, you are driven and are excited to own and manage and production plans, timelines and schedules for the entire design team.
• Oversee daily communications and status for our design and production processes; keeping track of daily activities, timelines and schedules from all our stakeholders.
• Track resource availability, project timelines and milestones; helping communicate, flag and mitigate risk and bottlenecks wherever possible.
• Bridge client and internal teams together by collaborating and merging processes, creating and fostering additional design opportunities and success stories.
• Expert at design resource management; you provide resource estimates and forecast plans to project leads.
• Collaborate with our design leadership and colleagues to author and communicate design project plans for all design initiatives across all platforms.
• Provide daily design team status across multiple projects; coordinate daily with internal business divisions (PMO, Product, Marketing and Technology) to make sure design deliverables are on schedule and on time.
• Support the design team where possible; help gather requirements, deliverables, resources, cross check quality assurance and work with management to improve efficiencies and performance.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience. (max 3)
• Understanding of design as a business.
• Understanding on UX, Digital Production and Marketing design processes.
• Client facing skills. Approachable, always friendly, easy going and cool-head personality that can handle the pressure on large initiatives and challenging timelines.
• Planning and resource forecasting skills.
• Working knowledge of project management software such as JIRA, Asana and/or Smartsheet.
• Strong communication skills. From drafting emails, responding on Slack to verbally communicating, you possess the skills to professionally and effectively communicate information to any team member. Your communications always provide clarity and direction to all parties involved.