Mid Level Digital Producer role in SF
Our client in SF has a need for a Mid Level Digital Producer. This is a 12 month full-time contract that could convert permanent if both parties are happy.
Duration: 12 month full-time contract
The Producer is responsible for supporting and managing the successful delivery of projects in the implementation of new or ongoing technologies which are used to deliver consumer facing digital solutions that help our customers connect with the brand and our products. The Producer will report to the Senior Producer in this role. This role is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keeps management and cross functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
- Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Product Mangement, Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, and 3rdparty vendors.
- Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
- Drive the review and final sign-off by assisting in leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
Product Support and QA
- Bridge the gap between the business-facing functions, and the technical functions (web development, product management, IT, and vendors) for special project roll out.
- Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found; clearly communicates issues and the potential root cause; escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Performs the final assessment and approval of site content prior to publishing
- Work in content management tools to update and push content live to the site.
- Develop and document processes to streamline and provide efficiencies. Develops and maintains documentation, templates or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Production team.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Superior project management skills.
- Proven track record of being able to work cross functionally and gain buy in from multiple business partners across all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and content management systems.