Mid-Level Full Stack WordPress Developer | Philadelphia, PA | 3-month contract to hire or Perm
Title: Mid-Level Full Stack WordPress Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA (work remote Mon & Fri)
Duration: 3-month contract to hire or Perm
- 4+ years’ experience in web development (full stack)
- Advance experience of existing WordPress Core functions & WordPress Custom Themes
- Development of plugins, widgets and custom post types written to conform with WordPress coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code
- Strong PHP 5.6 - 7.2 Knowledge, Understanding and Development Skills
- Solid MySQL skills - queries, optimization, indexing, complex relationships and joins, as well as data architecture Experience w/ eCommerce, Security, etc.
- Fundamental Linux command line knowledge, LAMP understanding (PHP.ini, httpd.conf, etc)
- REST API experience (usage required and development)
- Ability to integrate and understand 3rd party API's in various formats (XML, JSON, etc)
- Experience with deployments and automated procedures
- Experience with Git
- Experience with package management systems and task runners(npm, yarn, gulp, composer etc.)
- Make development website changes to existing sites
- Develop new web tools and functionality using HTML, PHP, JS, CSS in a WordPress Environment
- Work with Development team to code designs into WordPress projects
- Will contribute to the development of the miscellaneous web based initiatives that are consistent with the company’s roadmap and future.
- Provide technical advice to aid in the direction of the business’ web development initiatives for clients.
- Create and maintain project documentation and experience working with QA for testing (mobile and desktop), bug tracking, security patches, etc.