Mid-Level Marketing Analyst with CRM Background
Marketing Analyst (CRM specialty)
Full Time, Salaried Position
Location: Duluth, GA
This is a NEW role! You’ll be working for a Credit Union’s growing marketing team. They need someone with an analytical background. The company is very team- and service oriented. Collaboration is key! Senior leaders to build relationships with their customers as well as with their team members.
This position is responsible for identifying, managing and communicating the marketing analytics that make the most out of marketing opportunities and investments. You will identify, analyze, develop and assist in the implementation of process improvement solutions to enable better member and employee experiences through data analyses.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging member retention and member loyalty.
• Make decisions based on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the member life cycle.
• Build customer/member journey mapping to analyze touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
• Support ongoing marketing operations, including strategy formation, forecasting/budgeting, process design and process improvement.
• Oversees direct communications with members through the CRM.
• Monitor and maximize customer/member lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Ensures the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
• Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• Analyze benchmark data, competitive research and industry trends.
• Measure online and offline ROI’s and report on KPI’s, conversion rates, website traffic, email campaign success and social media engagement.
• Design marketing dashboards to present outcomes and make recommendations for the organization.
• Support SEM/PPC campaigns and strategy development and reporting.
• Promotes and establishes strong, positive and productive working relationships within the organization through commitment to the company’s vision statement, core values and business principles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Marketing or related area preferred.
• 3-5 years professional experience working with customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
• Extensive experience working with direct and digital marketing platforms and teams.
• Familiarity with general project management and business analyst tools and best practices.
• Computer proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint with expertise in Microsoft Access, Google Adwords and Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
• Extensive Experience working the data and web visualization tools.