Mid-Level Textile Designer
Leading Orange County brand is currently looking for a mid-level Textile Designer
The primary responsibility is to assist in creating art, print and pattern repeats for all product categories including all tops, bottoms, outerwear and swim.
- Creates graphic designs and logos for respective brands across all categories in the men’s design area.
- Creates print designs in full repeat, knowledge of color separation a plus.
- Presents graphic concepts each season with recommendations regarding the graphic looks for monthly deliveries.
- In conjunction with the team of designers, sets the design tone for the line.
- Responsible for research into current graphic trends and communicating these trends to the design and buying teams. Work in tandem with designers and buyers to help develop trend right merchandise on a continual basis.
- Assures correct follow through from concept to sampling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in graphics design in the apparel industry
- BFA or BA or other design related degree such as Fine Arts
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop on a Mac platform, hand illustration skills a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Print design experience required
- NedGraphics experience highly preferred
- Highly creative
- Highly organized
- Self-motivator / works well with others
- Team player