Mid-Level UX Architect/Designer
Our Publishing/Educational client is seeking a UX Designer/Architect to join their team and assist in the conceptualization and design of multi-channel experiences.
In this role you will:
- Design and contribute to wireframes, flows, prototypes, and living documentation assets
- Participate in the conceptual development of new features, experiences, and products
- Assist in design research (including user interviews, surveys, usability tests, competitive reviews) and analysis of results
- Advocate for the user by utilizing knowledge of design research, UX fundamentals, and web standards
- Work closely with stakeholders, product managers, designers, developers, marketing, editorial and QA teams to guide product development
- Assist in developing presentations to share goals and research with internal teams and stakeholders
- Explore new avenues and technologies for growth (AR/VR, voice interaction, and more)
- At least 3-5 years of industry experience designing for web and mobile digital products
- Mastery of Axure, InVision, Figma or comparable prototyping tools
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (ex: bootstrap) and design systems
- An eye for clear and purposeful design
- Passion for UX research
Nice to have:
- Educational/academic background and experience working with SaaS products
- Experience with translating abstract pedagogical concepts into teacher and student-friendly visual interactions
- Proven ability to merge design-thinking principles with curriculum development and the application of emerging technologies to help tailor content to user behaviors and preferences
This is an on-site, 40 hrs per week opportunity with potential to convert to full-time. You will be reporting to the Director of Consumer Products.
Please reach out with a link to your portfolio if qualified and interested in learning more!