Mid-Senior Level Account Executive
Our client is a fun, young and hip apparel company. They believe one can live comfortably and still always look chic. Their designs appeal to the spirit, humor, optimism and self-confidence of the girl who wears them.
In this role you will provide support to branded and private label stores and discounters.
- Sell in collection each season to surpass financial goals
- Identify brand appropriate sales opportunities and actively prospect new business
- Manage discounts, returns and charge backs
- Forecast sales plans for all accounts
- Mange the monthly open to buy
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-10 years of experience in Account Management with retailers
- Proven track record of sales and prior strong relationship with buyers
- Have experience merchandising a line
- Must be proficient in retail math with sell-through analysis and gross margin calculations
- Must be able to compile large volumes of data on a spreadsheet