Digital Marketing Jobs
The Sr. Motion Graphics Designer uses visual design or video to communicate an idea concept or story. They are incredibly creative, but should be collaborative in their approach with marketing departments to come up with a workable design. They have high-end digital skills and are expert with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation. The Sr. Motion Designer is agile at brainstorming, coming up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms. They are also deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed.
Essential Job Functions:
• Visualises, creates and produces original and truly engaging design solutions across all media.
• Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques.
• Creative expertise with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D and other associated tools.
• A minimum of 5 years of related interactive design experience.
• Proficient in After Effects 2D motion graphics (Cinema 4D a plus).
• Thorough understanding of digital and social media platform delivery requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field.
• Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Exceptional design skills, notably typography, color and composition.