Creative Services Jobs
Motion Graphics Artist
Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting revolutionary creative solutions for top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
Motion Graphics Artist Overview:
As the Motion Graphics Artist, you will be responsible for all aspects of motion graphics, including video production, including filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design, compression output, and distribution of a wide range of products.
Motion Graphics Artist Responsibilities:
• Direct new concepts for all aspects of motion graphics, including audio, photography, video, illustration, and animation
• Craft templates and motion graphics assets for all digital, mobile, and broadcast content platforms in partnership with the creative team
• Work with the creative and marketing teams to develop motion graphics assets for web, mobile, and fixed digital signage applications
• Design innovative storyboards, lead pre-production and creative concepting, and design and execute motion graphic treatments
• Manage and export digital assets and final compositions and develop long and short form scripts for various purposes
Motion Graphics Artist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven motion graphics experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, and Final Cut Pro