Development Tech Jobs
Motion Graphic Artist
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Motion Graphics Artist, you will be responsible for all aspects of motion graphics, including video production, including filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design, compression output, and distribution of a wide range of products.
Motion Graphics Artist Responsibilities:
• Direct new concepts for all aspects of motion graphics, including audio, photography, video, illustration, and animation
• Craft templates and motion graphics assets for all digital, mobile, and broadcast content platforms in partnership with the creative team
• Work with the creative and marketing teams to develop motion graphics assets for web, mobile, and fixed digital signage applications
• Design innovative storyboards, lead pre-production and creative concepting, and design and execute motion graphic treatments
• Manage and export digital assets and final compositions and develop long and short form scripts for various purposes
Motion Graphics Artist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven motion graphics experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, and Final Cut Pro