Motion Graphics Artist
Our client is a cutting-edge agency presenting unmatched creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, modern, and innovative approach is disrupting the industry and revolutionizing brands every day.
As the Motion Graphics Artist, you would be responsible for creating motion elements in After Effects and overseeing post-production tasks.
• Develop motion elements in After Effects, such as kinetic typography and full-screen animations to help illustrate difficult concepts
• Manage post-production tasks, such as color correction, basic sound mixing, rendering, and media management and edit in Premiere, FCP 7, or FCP X
• Compose all video, audio, and graphic elements and edit short-form content, social media, marketing projects, and web content
• Integrate a mix of technical skills, creativity, and style to assemble elements from script or storyboard to the agency's vision
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience editing in Premiere and designing/animating motion graphics
• Experience with Web, TV, Digital, and/or Direct Response
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, FCP 7, and FCP X