Motion Graphics Artist
Our client is a renowned investment management firm helping investors achieve their goals every day. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for all aspects of motion graphics, including video production, including filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design, compression output, and distribution of a wide range of products.
• Direct new concepts for all aspects of motion graphics, including audio, photography, video, illustration, and animation
• Design innovative storyboards, lead pre-production and creative concepting; design and execute motion graphic treatments
• Produce video productions from concept through completion and conduct client discovery and proactive research
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and clients to develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts and scripts
• Oversee studio and field production and operate production equipment when necessary; work with the client to ensure their objectives are achieved
• Manage and export digital assets and final compositions; develop long and short form scripts for various purposes
• Bachelor’s degree
• Motion graphics experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and After Effects