Motion Graphics Designer - Freelance
Our client is a well-known, innovative and candid online media site. Focusing on things such as social issues, pop culture, fashion and sports, they cover a plethora of topics. Their company culture is fast-paced, incredibly inclusive and exciting; the perfect place for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will work closely with creative team to tell visually compelling stories—while working in a fast paced newsroom environment. The right candidate will have a passion for Tech, Business, Music and Entertainment.
- Design and create high quality motion graphics, transitions, show openings, lower thirds, and various other video related assets
- Drive the creative direction for our online video content while ensuring alignment to overall brand direction
- Work with the team of Video Editors and Producers to determine the key elements within a story in which graphics can enhance and assist in better telling the story
- Maintain a quality standard of graphic assets used throughout video franchises
- Identify best design practices various social media platforms
- 1-3 years of experience in design/animation experience
- High level of proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with C4D is a big plus
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and remained deadline oriented