Motion Graphics Designer
Our client is a leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this role, you would be responsible to create and deliver localized motion graphic assets in various media platform formats. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and established project timelines.
- Direct new concepts for all aspects of motion graphics, including audio, photography, video, illustration, and animation
- Create and deliver localized motion graphic assets in various media platform formats and assist in designing and creating storyboards by participating in brainstorming
- Collaborate with editors, marketing, creative team member to resolve technical and design issues to develop motion graphic assets for web, mobile, and fixed digital signage applications
- Uphold and follow best practices for naming convention and organization of graphic project files and remain current on motion graphic design techniques , trends, and software technology
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ relevant design experience and portfolio of work
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, and After Effects