Motion Graphics Designer
Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Duration: 6 months | Freelance
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client is an well-known corporationin the Philadelphia area.
In this position, you would be responsible for all aspects ofmotion graphics, including video production, including filming, editing, soundmixing, graphic design, compression output, and distribution of a wide range ofproducts.
• Direct new concepts for all aspects of motion graphics,including audio, photography, video, illustration, and animation
• Design innovative storyboards, lead pre-production andcreative concepting; design and execute motion graphic treatments
• Produce video productions from concept through completion and conduct client discovery and proactive research
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and clientsto develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts and scripts
• Oversee studio and field production and operate productionequipment when necessary; work with the client to ensure their objectives areachieved
• Manage andexport digital assets and final compositions; develop long andshort form scripts for various purposes
• Bachelor’s degree
• Motion graphics experience; No less than2 - 3years of experience with motion graphic design in a professional workenvironment.
• Proficient Adobe After Effects, 3D Animation, AdobePhotoshop, Final Cut Pro• Ability to create complex media on video boards