Our client, a digital/tech startup, is looking for a Video Editor/Producer with motion skills. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. You're a Premiere pro who has strong skills in AfterEffects but at your core, you're a gifted storyteller who also understands beautiful typography and composition. You also have strong written and verbal communication skills and can take ownership of projects from concept to delivery.
- Produce and edit videos using your animation and motion graphics abilities to support the needs of our mobile app clients
- Be resourceful, capturing gameplay footage and other usable assets to make demos come to life
- Communicate strong visual narratives in short formats
- Brainstorm with internal creative team as well as clients during kick-off meetings
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting the quality of work
- Take data from previous campaigns and improve the creative to optimize performance
- Stay up-to-date on latest animation software, techniques and trends
- A strong portfolio with at least 3 years of experience
- Understanding of typography, movement and layout Proficient in Premiere, Photoshop, AfterEffects and Illustrator
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and good attitude in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- Can transform high-level business needs into engaging creative Rich Media ad experience
- Understanding of Maya and or other 3D software Illustration abilities
- Lover of mobile games
- Understanding of the limitations and abilities of HTML5/CSS3/JS/JSON Mobile ad experience
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."