National Sales Director
Our client is a specialty retailer creating popular gourmet teas and accessories to enjoy all year round. With their natural, diverse, and high-quality teas, you can enjoy every sip in pure relaxation.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all sales channel performance, including distribution, retail, digital, and direct. You would also be responsible for generating reports highlighting sell-thru, ranking, productivity, and competitive analysis.
• Manage all sales channel performance, including distribution, retail, digital, and direct; oversee the sales department P&L and budget forecast for all channels
• Recruit, train, and mentor the highest-level sales team; establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across all sales channels
• Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s customer base
• Direct active business development through all channels and in new markets domestically and internationally
• Partner with the marketing and logistics teams to ensure all plans and initiatives are aligned with the company’s overall objectives
• Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual account business reports highlighting sell-thru, ranking, productivity, and competitive analysis
• Bachelor's degree
• 15+ years’ experience
• 10+ years’ gourmet, natural, or specialty food sales