National Sales Director
Our client is an international prestige beauty brand presenting the most luxurious skincare and fragrance must-haves. Their innovative, sophisticated, and transformative products enable every individual to feel their most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving sales by managing accounts, supervising in-field sales teams, and managing relationships with buyers and executives. You would also be responsible for opening and maintaining multi-door chain stores, department, and specialty stores.
• Develop and implement forecasted sales targets and objectives aligned with the company’s budget; execute in-store sales and marketing programs; identify and analyze opportunities for strategic positioning and sales events in key doors
• Supervise and recruit a sales team; provide mentorship and guidance to employees; achieve sales objectives via recruitment, leadership, management, and development of the field sales team
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with key internal and external partners; remain in continuous communication with partners
• Direct meetings and business reviews with buyers, distributors, and key industry leaders to drive sales and optimize promotional opportunities
• Lead negotiation for location, promotions, and events with retail partners; review sales data and maximize sales through stock levels management and brand positioning
• Implement launch strategic plans for new products to maximize sell-in and sell-through opportunities; share sales progress, strategies and opportunities with Director of Wholesale
• 5-7 years’ sales experience with prestige beauty products in North America
• Wholesale experience with major accounts
• Passionate about the brand and the beauty industry
• Ability to travel 30-40%