National Sales Director
Note: This opportunity is based in Atlanta, Georgia and relocation package provided
Our client is a renowned beauty brand creating the latest makeup accessory essentials. With their revolutionary, professional quality, and award-winning tools, you can effortlessly achieve any flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing B2B revenue growth through existing mass accounts and executing plans for new business opportunities within mass channels.
• Manage the annual revenue forecast, budget, and strategic plans for territory and customers and achieve established revenue targets
• Oversee and build on established mass retailer accounts and execute business development plans to secure new accounts
• Develop new retailer relationships based on strategic assessment of business opportunity and understanding of sales programs and objectives
• Track and analyze sales and marketing data, oversee P&L for managed accounts, and participate in industry networking events, tradeshows, and customer meetings
• Educate customers on product pairings and usage and maintain understanding of customer’s business, goals, strategies, products, and market
• Bachelor’s degree in business; master’s degree preferred
• 7-10 years’ sales/business development experience in a business-to-business or consumer products company
• Proven experience and demonstrated success exceeding yearly sales growth targets
• Experience selling to mass retailers and managing P&L
• Beauty experience