Our client is a well-known consulting organization presenting cutting-edge solutions. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of network and systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure.
• Lead and coordinate the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of network and systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure
• Provide Level 2 support for the help desk system, process work requests, and provide customer service
• Design and coordinate major network infrastructure upgrades and manage the daily operation of servers and network infrastructure for the purpose of ensuring continuity of service
• Oversee the design of critical systems including routing, switching, firewall security, VPNs, servers, domain, virtualization platform, and messaging
• Establish policies and procedures to ensure the network and system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards
• Mentor and guide the help desk team and provide the highest-level customer service for clients at all levels
• Post-secondary degree in an IT related field
• 5+ years’ network administration experience
• In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure systems
• Advanced level of expertise working with Cisco networking equipment including Cisco ASAs, VPNs, routers and switches
• Advanced proficiency in networking concepts and experience maintaining LAN and WAN
• Experience designing and troubleshooting multi-site and dial-up VPNs
• Experience with Linux and open source software including monitoring and logging platforms