New Beauty Sales Training Manager Opportunity for a high end skincare line!
Our client is a luxury brand of high-end skincare. With natural, organic and plant-based ingredients, their products will help you look and feel good. Their mantra revolves around feeling empowered through your beauty and having the confidence to take control of your skin health.
In this role you will be responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all Wholesale and retail sectors. Assess developmental needs to drive training initiatives. Identify and arrange business-focused training solutions for Associates.
- Design, customize, develop and deliver new training programs and revise existing training programs to incorporate professional developmental needs of the Company
- Instruct and/or facilitate selected workshops on supervisory, compliance and leadership development skills for all new hires
- Implement, Conduct, review our New Hire Orientation Training based on new hires
- Provide coaching to Corporate Managers and Associates for professional development
- Provide strong detailed product knowledge on luxury products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education or related field
- 5+ years experience in a training and development role and environment
- Effective and proven training skills
- Advanced organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to translate needs/processes into easily understood training materials for delivery to target audiences