New Goods Clerk
Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s accessories collection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance to bold statements with a classic feel. With the highest standards in quality and construction, they have remained at the top of the industry. Their company culture is warm with a fast-paced energy that is infectious and inviting.
In this role you will be responsible for processing new merchandise between its arrivals from Geneva to being shipped.
- Handle receiving of new merchandise: open and unpack boxes, checks the contents etc
- Process orders placed by jewelers for watches
- Fill jeweler orders
- Follow standard operations procedures for unpacking, packing, invoicing etc
- Store pieces correctly
- Exchange information with the New Good department and supervisor on a daily basis
- Basic arithmetic
- Typing and word processing skills
- Excel skills a plus
- Ability to deal with every department and facility of Rolex
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication skills