Non-Profit Office Coordinator
Our client, an education reform organization, has some of the highest ranks in test scores and success rates in all of New York City. They provide an exploration-driven curriculum for grades K-12 by bringing excitement to the school day, fostering a lifelong love of learning.
In this role you will provide administrative support to several national staff members located in multiple offices.
- Scheduling and making travel arrangements
- Creating and maintaining extensive filing and archiving systems
- Photocopying, faxing and answering phones
- Prepare, draft, edit, format and distribute materials such as new releases, reports, letters, charts, briefing papers, op eds, other publications and web content.
- Provide logistical support to the Association Coordinator in preparation of the annual General Assembly and other regional events and meetings
- A genuine commitment to humanitarian principles and a general understanding of international current events
- Prior office/administrative experience and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- A working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading ability