North American Sales Director, Luxury Skincare
Our client is an international high-end beauty brand, specializing in naturally derived skincare. Their technologically advanced, finest ingredients, and innovative approach presents effortless luxury and enables every individual to feel their most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing the beauty brands in the North American market, directing negotiations, and maintaining relationships with key beauty retail customers.
• Direct the sales team and manage the brand daily in the North American market; develop comprehensive retail strategy and plans to achieve sales and profit targets
• Execute the brand’s launch with Barneys with excellence; partner with Barneys to achieve forecasted sales targets during one year exclusivity period
• Establish, negotiate, and implement brand introductions at Sephora and Saks; create a cohesive sales promotion strategy of semi-annual new product launch
• Develop and implement all aspects of retail strategy for Spring ’18 re-launch plan; oversee retail and sales promotion budget
• Recruit and mentor top talent of sales associates in department stores; liaise with the Beauty Trainer to train counseling and sales associates
• Direct demand forecast of existing products/sku and new products to avoid out-of-stock
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• 10+ years beauty sales experience; experience managing direct reports
• Sephora experience required
• Proven experience of top beauty retail management, prestige stores preferred