North Europe Project Specialist
Our client is a leading eyewear company offering the latest designer sunglasses and glasses. Their on-trend, innovative, and fashion forward approach has everyone accessorized in style.
As the Project Specialist, you would be responsible for implementing strategy and marketing activities across the independent channel within the wholesale business.
• Lead the priority projects for the North Europe region in partnership with the Brand Business Managers, trade marketing, commercial, training, and instore specialist teams
• Provide one point of contact for the projects and implement to drive synergies and cost efficiencies for the region
• Deliver appropriate sales tools, POS support and information to trade and sales force and formulate a Marketing plan for each launch, including objectives, distribution, product details, and full execution
• Improve the communication flow with the identified stakeholders for each project, ensure project updates are shared in a timely manner
• Lead the continued roll out of the digital launch for consumers to the market following the pilot test and drive the accountability of the sales force and marketing team to monitor the ongoing
• Coordinate the distribution of marketing materials and the relations with local suppliers for any trade marketing related activities
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite