Office/Admin Assistant needed for Full Time Job in ATL
We have a great opportunity for an Events Company with a focus on food.
Please send your resume and salary requirements as the first step.
Feel free to forward this along to your network! We pay $$$ for referrals (that we place).
They are seeking a savvy administrative assistant to join the boutique-sized team. The position will report directly to the CEO, while working collaboratively with the Vice President of Events and other team members.
Administrative Assistant to the CEO responsibilities will include:
- Email Management - Overall trafficking support and reporting of internal and external communications received by the CEO
- Calendar Management - Organization and scheduling of CEO’s calls and meetings
- Expense Reports – Create and submit CEO’s expenses
- Details Oversight – Write and distribute emails and correspondence for CEO and on his behalf. Create and edit business documents and presentations.
- Research sponsorship and partnerships opportunities as requested
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Experience using Calendly.com or other schedule management software
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TIMELINE: Full-time position which may require occasional evening and possible weekend work based on individual event needs.
LOCATION: Downtown, Atlanta, GA