Our client is a creative, fun and eclectic accessoriescompany. Their products range from bagsand travel gear to bath and home products. They are continually inspired to always innovate and grow, creatingcutting-edge products at all times. Witha refreshingly collaborative company culture, the space to share new ideas isalways great.
In this role you will be providing general office supportand administrative tasks as needed.
- Partner with the VP of Design to create weekly agenda for the design team and set up touchbase meetings
- Mange design calendar
- Keep track of all vacation, personal and sick time for the department
- Keep track of all inspiration sample purchases
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for design team
- Send and track packages when necessary
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in an office/management/executive assistant/admin role
- Must have experience working in a creative industry (fashion, beauty, etc)
- Must be outgoing with superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a positive attitude and approach to the tasks at hand