Our client is an international luxury fashion brand creating the most glamorous apparel, shoes, and accessories. Their chic, fashion-forward, and contemporary designs are applauded by Hollywood’s elite and the most stylish trendsetters across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
• Answer the phone and take messages and manage the calendar for store openings, management meetings, and regional happenings
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Manage incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries; maintain office and kitchen supplies; oversee office presentation and maintenance
• Lead purchasing coordination, support procurement, vendor relationship management and payment process, and communicate with stores, Regional Vice President, finance department, and vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ retail, accounts payable, or procurement experience
• Experience with SAP