Our client, a high-end e-commerce Jewelry line in West LA is looking for an Office Coordinator to join their team!
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity!
- Acquire understanding of Company sales, customer service and e-commerce platforms and systems.
- Support Sales, interacting with customers in a professional and courteous manner, addressing issues and concerns promptly, providing solutions with a positive, knowledgeable, and caring approach.
- Perform or coordinate regular receipt of returns, exchanges, and repairs both company and reseller (pick up locations offsite), transferring packages to appropriate departments for processing.
- Support order processing, packaging orders with brand specific materials in a neat, orderly and accurate manner.
- Assist and uphold staff to meet customer service deadlines: order processing, returns/exchanges/ repairs to maintain company customer service level commitments.
- Support Shipping Manager with maintaining general office supplies inventory and organization.
- Maintain clean and organized general office areas, coordinating supplies replenishment as needed.
- Provide timely reporting and updates of all projects and tasks assigned.
- Create and maintain standard operation procedures as required.
- Coordinate travel, accommodations and meals as requested, demonstrating confidentiality with personal information.
- Maintain a clean and orderly individual work space.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to handle challenging, high volume seasons with initiative and drive.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Please send your resume for consideration!