Creative Services Jobs
Our client is an international, award-winning, advertising agency that is leveraging the convergence of art and technology; mixing “old school” with new technology. Their perspective is heavily influenced by the digital culture and focused on creating cross-disciplinary campaigns for progressive marketers.
Their impressive list of clients and body of work speaks to their true passion for what they do – and that is creating impactful work. With a progressive attitude and a fun office culture, they are the epitome of a cool company to work for.
In this role you will be performing administrative support duties and tasks.
- Perform duties such as but not limited to, making copies, filing, faxing, answering, screening phone calls, helping with travel and calendar maintenance for agency leaders, and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team
- Orient all new employees on the following: facilities, travel profile, business card set-up, conference call cards, security, badge, keys, and alarm procedure
- Ensure the office is clean and maintains its appearance and image
- Mange corporate credit card reconciliation and provide weekly reports to finance department
- Responsible for ordering all office supplies including janitorial and groceries
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative and office management capacity
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and multi-task with grace and efficiency
- Advanced user of MS office sutie