The corporate division of our busy staffing company has animmediate need for an Office Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a "getit done" attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment, holds a 4-yeardegree and has proven experience supporting offices and executives. Must havegreat judgment and be a strong communicator, both written and oral. The rolerequires frequent interaction with high-level professionals, however no jobwill be too big or too small!
This firm highly values forward-thinking individuals who can remain flexible,diplomatic, discreet, and professional in a performance-driven atmosphere. Youwill be responsible not only for running our front desk and maintaining theoffice environment, but also managing complex executive calendars, arrangingsophisticated travel itineraries, and organizing/analyzing meeting notes amongother duties. Our C-level executives sit in this office, and assisting themwill be part of the daily responsibilities. Excel skills are a MUST!
This is a great opportunity to take on a very diverse position andbe part of a dynamic, hard-working team!
• Customerservice for clients and internal employees, including front desk & phonecoverage
• Maintainingthe aesthetic of the office, including inventory & stocking of officesupplies
• Manage executive calendar/plan andschedule meetings
• Handle extensive travel andaccommodations requests
• Organize and maintain files
• Record thorough and accurate meetingnotes
• Compile reports, furnish informationand analyze as needed
• Specialized assignments and/orprojects of highly sensitive subject matters with the utmost level ofconfidentiality
• Anticipate needs and determinenecessary resources as needed
• Bachelor’sdegree in Business, Administration or related fields
• 4+ years’work experience
• Must be able to maintain the highestlevel of confidentiality
• Excellent written, verbal andinterpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft OfficeSuite (Word, PPT, Outlook) w/excellent Excel skills
• Ability to prioritize withappropriate sense of urgency and accuracy
• Ability to function in a highdemand, performance-driven environment
• Superb organizational skills(keeping projects on track etc)