Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories must-haves. Their contemporary, on-trend, and cool designs are worn by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing phone calls and overseeing external vendor relationships. You would also be responsible for serving as a representative of the company, greeting clients and serving as the first point of contact.
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, and take messages; maintain reception manual and process documentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent the brand; manage front desk guest calendar; compose memos, messages, and reports
• Maintain the office’s presentation, oversee supply inventory, manage shipment send-outs and pick-ups, and order IT equipment
• Oversee office vendor relationships for repairs and maintenance; manage strong relationships with external IT vendor and schedule work as necessary
• Proven related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Possess strong communications skills and a professional demeanor