Our client, a well-known fashion house in Los Angeles is looking for a Office Manager.
• Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, the Office Manager is responsible for the front of house reception area and handles all office related administrative duties to ensure that the office runs smoothly at all times.
•Warmly greet all guests, messengers and clients up on arrival and present them to their host, while also answering all incoming calls in a professional manner and sending them to the appropriate employee.
•Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and procedures where necessary; ensures entire office, photo studio and employee desks are constantly and consistently organized and clean.
•Facilitate all shipment (FedEx/DHL) needs; package send-outs, supply orders and scheduling pick-ups.
• Manage conference room calendar via Outlook, and ensure all departments follow procedure.
• Record and distribute all incoming mail, record all checks in the Drive.
• Facilitate daily requests for new supplies (office and retail) and create PO’s through Full Circle – including needs for Executive & Sales meetings, Sample Sales, etc.)
• Coordinate office snacks and kitchen; including circulation lunch menus for executive meetings and coordinating delivery, organize all birthday celebrations in the office.
• Schedule couriers for outgoing press samples, warehouse pick-ups and other misc. items daily.
• Serve as the POC for the office cleaning company and work with them to maintain a high standard of service.
• Serve as a liaison between the company and the building management to coordinate routine building maintenance.
• Run general errands and help with special initiatives as needed.
• Liaise with the plant maintenance company to ensure plants and flowers are always well maintained. Coordinate with the local florist to ensure fresh plants are delivered when needed.
• Manage the general inquiries email address – reply to customer enquiries, shift through sales and press requests, forward to appropriate teams.
• Work with Operations department to handle all office construction matters – build-outs, signage, painting, etc. including updating office installation of miscellaneous needs, like artwork, flowers, etc.
• Update monthly ‘chore chart’ and distribute to the team – ensure everyone is held accountable for their chores Manage FedEx reports on a monthly basis with Operations Team
Skills & Qualifications:
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to work well independently and on a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and pleasant demeanor
• Extremely well-organized and thorough, with meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize daily activities
• Previous experience working in a fashion-related office or administrative role.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."