Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled entertainment management services. Their innovative, collaborative, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing phone calls and overseeing external vendor relationships. You would also be responsible for serving as a representative of the company, greeting clients and serving as the first point of contact.
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, and take messages; maintain reception manual and process documentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent the brand; manage front desk guest calendar; compose memos, messages, and reports
• Maintain the office’s presentation, oversee supply inventory, manage shipment send-outs and pick-ups, and order IT equipment
• Oversee office vendor relationships for repairs and maintenance; manage strong relationships with external IT vendor and schedule work as necessary
• Office management or administrative experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Possess strong communication, detail oriented, and time management skills
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."