Office Manager/EA to President
Our client is a luxurious, high-end world renowned salon whose skincare products and services have revolutionized the way people take care of their skin. With a rich history of success in the industry, their clients range from A-list celebrities to the everyday woman.
In this role you will provide administrative support to the President of the company.
- Organize and hold weekly meetings with all departments
- Manage Office Assistant, Receptionist, and Social Media Coordinator
- Ensure new hires have a smooth on-boarding experience
- Assist in candidate reviews
- Provide calendar and expense report support
- Help with event planning
- Personal assistant work as needed
- Intermediate computer skills, MS Word and Excel
- Comprehensive product knowledge including skincare and cosmetics
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- Interpersonal Skills